This course is for anyone wishing to gain a general understanding of fall protection. Course completion time is approximately 8 hours, please be on time and prepared to start. Students who are late may be refused entry and will have to re-schedule.
- Understand the fall protection fundamentals
- Identify and understand equipment specifications, limitations, care and inspection
- Understand methods of eliminating fall hazards
- CSA standards related to fall protection equipment
- Ability to create a fall protection work plan
Certificate upon completion (valid for 3 years), lunch and free parking.
Cost: $199.00 plus GST (member) 229.00 (non-member)
All bookings must be done through VRCA follow the Enrol Now link below: